Thursday, August 02, 2012

Chronicles of an Info Junkie


This blog started as an information literacy blog. But as my life and I, myself changed, Info Lit Librarian primarily became a place for me to post my notes/summaries from professional development activities and not all were directly liked to information literacy.  It’s not that I am no longer interested in information literacy and library instruction.  I just don’t have time to sit and write down my thoughts.  Fortunately, Twitter and microblogging have kept me in the IL conversations.

I will continue to post summaries of professional development events, but those will go on my new blog: Chronicles of an Info Junkie.  For now, I plan to keep the Info Lit Librarian up and will post when I have the time and inspiration.

No comments: